Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Gift from Rudi's






I was so excited when the UPS delivery man made a surprise appearance in our driveway.  He came bearing gifts!  He came bearing allergy-friendly food gifts!  Imagine my delight at the opening of a Rudi's gluten-free bakery box with presents inside.  Our family stumbled across Rudi's orginial sandwich bread once upon a time and it became a fast favorite.  Though not easy to come by in our area, we visit the natural foods stores enough to regularly keep our freezer in stock.  Within our Rudi's present came the gift of their Multi-grain bread.  We had not tried this before.  Needless to say, my daughter has a new favorite.  She likes the texture of the multi-grain bread much better than any other bread she has tried.  It's music to my ears!  Not only did we receive a free loaf in the box, but we also received a coupon for an additional loaf at no charge.  They provided literature of their spread the bread campaign as well, have you heard?  For every $1 coupon downloaded from their site; Rudi's will make a donation to the Celiac Disease Foundation.  How awesome is that?  I host a support group for our local residents whom are already big fans of Rudi's and are also excited to be supporting such a great cause while getting a reward themselves.  You can't get much better than that!  I look forward to also being able to try the cinnamon raisin bread along with the bread pudding recipe they sent.  Bread pudding has always been a past family favorite and I look forward to retrying for my allergy aware family.  It's nice to know some family traditions can still stay the same with just a little bit of tweaking.

4 comments:

  1. Newest follower- Sounds absolutely delicious! I am from Ky. as well!

    All the best,

    Clay

    http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/competing-for-mama_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention! Please let us know what you think of the bread pudding.

    Thanks,
    Dayna Davis
    On Behalf of Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery

    ReplyDelete
  3. i follow via GFC imy user name on it is gkbccb
    i found you on social moms fb discussion wall. plz follow my blog too
    http://1caseycolette.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am a new follower…I found you through SocialMoms.com, if you get a chance I would love to have you check out my blog. Thank you.
    ~KerrieLynn
    KLsCupboard.blogspot

    ReplyDelete